- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about developing and maintaining Cards Acquiring services?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to
- Develop, test, analyze and maintain challenging Acquiring applications;
- Work alongside other agile engineers working on making sure our systems are up and running 24/7;
- Have a good time while at work and know that your team has your back!
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience or training in code development, preferably in our used tech stacks;
- Hands-on experience in Windows\Unix system maintenance;
- Passion of Service Quality and ITIL process Stewardship;
- Eagerness to learn and advance.
It’s an advantage if you have:
- Experience in JAVA or C++ development or other technologies we use;
- Working experience with financial institutions or payment cards systems;
- Experience working in Agile environment.
Technologies we use:
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms;
- C++, JAVA;
- GIT, Jenkins, Jira;
- RHEL, Windows Server.
We look forward to receiving your application by 07.11.2021.
Please note if you are employed in Lithuania, salary for this position ranges from 2150 – 3100 gross i.e. before taxes.*
*In Swedbank salary offer for the final candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position, and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate. Salary is one part of the overall remuneration including a variety of other benefits and many opportunities provided by Swedbank.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.