- Apie įmonę
WEB Developer (Node.Js)
About the position:
- Review project documentation and analyze requirements;
- Write high quality, testable code following clean code principles;
- Work in cross-functional team fully responsible for all development, testing and deployment of the product;
- Ability to estimate and control tasks performance.
What you bring:
- Good knowledge of SQL programing language;
- Experience working with big data sets and multiple data sources;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent Team working skills;
- Technical documentation skills.
- LEAN culture and freedom for creativity;
- 1-month workation;
- Partial work from home;
- Exclusive experience in aviation business industry;
- Health Insurance policy;
- Discount system of partnering companies;
- Internal trainings and courses;
- In-House gym;
- Competitive salary starting from 2280 EUR gross (the specific amount will be gladly discussed during the interview, taking into account your experience and qualifications).
For more information, please contact Justina: +370 68511028