- Apie įmonę
Bored Panda is an online magazine with a monthly audience of 80M readers worldwide and now we are seeking a proactive, ambitious, and hard-working SEO list curator to join our panda team in Vilnius! Every day, the Bored Panda team creates some beautiful and interesting posts called lists, where you can see collections of images of the same topic.
We're looking for someone who will browse the world wide web, search for viral images on given topics, and create these various posts. Also, your job will be to improve existing lists and posts with new and exciting photos while using SEO principles - picking the right keywords, choosing high-quality content, and ensuring the relevancy of the topic. Your aim should be that every list you create is perfectly structured for prime placement on search engine pages.
- Find the best and most viral photos fitting themes of the lists;
- Quickly edit images every day, preparing them for lists;
- Optimize content and put it in front of a new audience via search engines and using digital publishing best practice.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;
- Knowledge of the common SEO practices;
- Lots of enthusiasm for a variety of subjects, such as art, design, and animals;
- Experience with an array of social media platforms, including Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, and Pinterest.
If you meet these requirements, we are waiting for your application!
Selected candidates will be required to complete a test task, which could take up to 2 hours.
Salary: 600 - 700 EUR (after taxes).