- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about data, its quality and how to use it to make intelligent business decisions?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyze, define and document business data requirements;
- Define, manage and publish business terms, definitions and rules for data elements;
- Monitor and report data quality;
- Analyze data quality issues root-causes and evaluate their business impact;
- Resolve issues where possible, escalate where necessary and propose improvement activities;
- Test systems and data (from a business perspective) during IT System acquisition or changes;
- Consult and support data consumers, be expert in different initiatives.
What is needed in this role:
- Previous work experience with data analyses;
- Good analytical and logical thinking with creative attitude;
- Data query skills (SQL);
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Ability to use office software in a good level (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio and other);
- Higher education or obtaining one (preferably in finance, mathematics, statistics, economics, or IT);
- Basic understanding of database modelling and design will be an advantage.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Tiina Lauri and Junona Kučāne, your future leaders
We look forward to receiving your application by 22.10.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.