- Apie įmonę
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Developer – Software Engineer in Outokumpu Group.
Outokumpu’ s vision is to be customer’s first choice in sustainable stainless steel. You will be part of IT Group function – Public Cloud Services team, where we deliver better digital and IT capabilities to enable customer’s first choice in sustainable stainless steel.
As Cloud Developer – Software Engineer you will be specializing in working with cloud computing systems, developing next generation products and applications on cloud technologies, determining how the system should operate and provide guidance to developers (third party) who help write the application code, aligning them to best practices and essential standards.
You will be consulting the business team on how to design cloud applications for optimal scaling. Representing Public Cloud through evangelism, onboarding, documentation, and support, continuously enhancing the overall security posture.
We expect you have a creative and technical mindset that empowers the organization to use the cloud, likely using a “Train the Trainer” approach to train counterparts and achieve scale.
• Experience with cloud providers (particularly Azure; others - AWS, or Google is also a plus)
• Working knowledge of Azure DevOps practices (infrastructure as a code, delivery pipelines)
• CI/CD tools as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, others
• Version control: Git
• Configuration management tools (native Azure or Terraform preferably)
• Background in Linux/ Windows administration, AD policies, IAM
• Scripting (PowerShell, Bash, KSH, Python)
• Technical knowledge in networking
• Technical knowledge in databases (OnPrem and Cloud versions of PostgreSQL, MSSQL)
• Experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to set and keep the priorities
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience of IT operations in an always-up, always available service (ITIL, DevOps, Agile principles)
• Fluent communication in English
• Legal right to work and live in the EU
• Privilege to work for an industry leader
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
• People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars
• Flexible working hours and remote work opportunity
• Accident insurance and private health insurance
• 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 4500 EUR – 5500 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you are interested, please submit your application in English by 15.11.2021 via our website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Vilma Maciunaite-Uckeviciene, IT Services Lead - Public Cloud Services by firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist Recruiter by email@example.com.