- Apie įmonę
Our Client - 1ClickFactory - is a unique place where creativity and innovation is core to who they are and what they will be in the future. Where you can have new ideas everyday and work with your colleagues to bring them to life. Work together, help each other and clients, the Microsoft Dynamics Partners across the world. Company deliver services to 400+ partners in 50+ countries.
If you like cross-culture organization, cutting edge technologies, new challenges and desire to make IT a better place, you are the person we are looking for!
What you will be doing:
• Execute strategic service sales plans globally;
• Manage a portfolio of accounts in assigned region to achieve long-term success;
• Full cycle of sales to new and existing Microsoft partner accounts in different regions;
• Build trustful and respectful relationships with current and future partners;
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to partners in a timely manner.
What you can expect here:
• Interesting and international projects done by enthusiastic and highly professional teams. 95% of our partners/projects are purely international;
• Informal and social working environment in a fast-growing IT organization;
• A highly skilled international team;
• Flexible working hours and additional days of annual vacation;
• Life and health insurance;
• Opportunities for professional improvement;
• Innovative hearts and minds;
• Allocated budget for personal development;
• Various leisure activities in a chosen sport club.
Who we are looking for:
• 3+ years' experience in a B2B and complex product or service sales;
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Dynamics partner needs would be an advantage;
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Experience working in international environment;
• Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment;
• Highly proficient at uncovering key business issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement;
• Enthusiasm, drive and a strong sense of initiative;
• Exceptional communication (live and on-line) with local and international clients, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that CVO Recruitment would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities.