- Apie įmonę
Are you interested in improvement of processes, ensure effective and aligned governance within Operational risk?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Maintain, develop and improve Swedbank Group's Incident management
Design the process from incident discovery to reporting:
- Maintain governing documents (policies, instructions, directives, guidelines) and templates and participate in reviewing new external regulations to evaluate changes needed in internal frameworks.
- Set up requirements for development of the tools.
- Recommend, agree and communicate process purpose, scope, goals and interrelations with other processes and stakeholders.
- Educate main stakeholders and support business areas and group functions in process and tool implementation.
- Evaluate if the process is leaved up to the governance requirements, including reports of incident process to management and stakeholders on request.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure effective and aligned governance within Operational risk.
What is needed in this role:
- Experience in banking at least 3 years
- Relevant academic education
- Incident process management
- Process management/Improvement
- Understanding in risk management
- IT service management (ITIL)
- Experience in Service Now applications
- Communication and collaboration
- Analytical skills.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of international team of professionals, who are jointly proposing, setting and following up on the implementation of Frameworks, common processes and standards within operational Risk Management, ensuring effective and aligned governance across the Group”. -Irina Gradovich, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 05.11.2021.
This is a temporary position for 12 months.
Location: Stockholm, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Irina Gradovich, +46 858592186
SACO: Henrik Joelsson, +46 40242508
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 858590288
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1 250 - 1 850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1 400 - 2 100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.