- Apie įmonę
Mainframe Superstar ready to take the next step?
Are you interested in Mainframe modernization and how the beautiful world of z/OS fits in with tomorrow’s tech? So are we! Our Mainframe Development Platform Team is responsible for maintaining mainframe tools, providing admin support to our mainframe community and implementing modernization using cutting edge tools in mainframe development.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Make it work! By this we mean the tools running in the Mainframe environment, which make up the very core of the bank, need to be up and running 24/7 and available to our developer community.
- As mainframe admins, we configure and deploy new tools, decommission old ones and maintain the existing ones, to offer our developer community the latest and greatest out there.
- Be responsible for enabling modernization in Mainframe with advanced tools and incorporate DevOps way of working.
- Teach and train our community on how to use the tools. Both through virtual and physical classrooms.
- Work with our Product Owner and our Scrum Master to manage the backlog and decide what we should focus on next and what can wait.
- Attend seminars, training and conferences to stay up to date with what is happening in the world around us.
- Help and support our developer community with how to write beautiful (and correct) code.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or sufficient experience.
- You need to have a good understanding of Mainframe Development and admin activities of related tools.
- Any experience on modern eclipse-based Mainframe tools (e.g.: IDz, Application Discovery, AQUA) is preferred. Also, some Assembler knowledge although not mandatory; would be good to have.
- We think you have a curious mindset and are happy to challenge the status quo, but equally happy to follow instructions when needed. The ability to perform investigations on assigned tasks alone or in cooperation with team members is also important.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken as well as Latvian, Lithuanian or Swedish.
Most of us have skills in:
Some of us also work with:
- IDz (Mainframe modernization tool).
- AQUA (Mainframe modernization tool).
- ADDI (Mainframe modernization tool).
- FAN/Debug Tool/File Manager.
- HLASM or z/OS assembler.
"Join our team and...
As a strong believer in Servant Leadership, I will provide the map for where we are going and why but I’m counting on you and the team itself to figure out the best how. I will give you freedom and mandate. In return, I’m expecting you to deliver to the best of your ability and have a curious and solution-focused mindset.
The Team is very friendly, warm and welcoming. Technically skilled but also very sociable. It’s easy to make new friends among the colleagues and we make sure to not only deliver brilliance but also to have fun doing so.” Axel Nordman, your future leader.
We look forward to your application at the latest 01.11.2021
Location: Riga, Vilnius, Stockholm
Contacts: Recruiting manager: Axel Nordman, email@example.com
f you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250 – 3500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700 – 4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2700 – 6300
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.21
€ 2500 – 3500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.27
€ 1300 – 2000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.10.29