- Apie įmonę
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will have following duties.
- Provide data entry, accounting and general support for regional NCEE Shared Service Centre and Lithuania entity operations;
- Oversee the entry of AP invoices to financial systems;
- Run automated bank payments, post manual bank entries to SAP ;
- Post, verify, and balance debits & credits on entries on SAP; verify accuracy of accounting journals and relevant documents per established procedures;
- Respond to inquiries, check accounting transactions to locate and resolve discrepancies;
Execute and coordinate assigned project work;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with relevant colleagues across the region.
- Basic accounting and bookkeeping knowledge and minimum 2 years of relevant experience;
- Education related to accounting or financial management or a related field;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong skills of working with MS Excel;
- Abillity to work accurately, efficiently & meet tight deadlines;
- Problem solver, flexibly embracing change and with a customer care attitude.
- Experience of working with accounting packages, SAP experience an advantage;
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.