- Apie įmonę
Wix.com’s System team. We’re responsible for defining the system architecture and requirements of the company and work to monitor, manage and maintain our global infrastructure. Our R&D department has more than 100 production changes a day - that’s over 2,000 a month! Situated in the middle of this fast-paced development environment, our Systems team has to work both independently and with others.
Our ecosystem-based on a hybrid network and multi-cloud approach which means that our global presence is based on several cloud providers as well as on-prem points of presence that allow us to be more flexible in terms of workloads balancing and be more efficient and fault-tolerant. We’re massively adopting Kubernetes at scale (1000+ node clusters) and build custom solutions that allow us to scale and stay flexible and resilient.
We're looking for a bright, solution-oriented System Engineer to join the team and build, run, manage and monitor security aspects of our cloud-based and physical environments.
A System Engineer with 3+ years’ experience in live production systems. You’re passionate about automating things to make life simple and have experience with at least one programming language - Python, Ruby, Golang, etc. You’re also great with Linux system internals and shell scripting (bash/sh/etc), have experience running production systems over the cloud and have used configuration management/deployment tools like Chef/Puppet/Ansible. You know how to use provisioning tools like Terraform and have spent a lot of time managing scalable web applications. You like to dig into security aspects of Cloud and Physical environments.
Bonus points if you have:
- Strong networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Worked with Kubernetes or other similar container-based technologies.
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies like MySQL, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Zookeeper, Consul.
- Experience with monitoring tools.
- Experience with PCI and Hardware environments
- Experience with Openstack/Nutanix operations
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Build multi-data center architecture with thousands of servers.
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs.
- Get a chance to work with virtually all aspects of our rapidly-developing infrastructure.
- Drive the success of our systems’ advancements, cooperating with the development, support and QA teams.
Salary range is 3500 - 8000 Eur GROSS / month (Total package, including Equity)