- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about project management and contributing to building efficient and effective processes in highly dynamic environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Lead cross-border projects in KYC area on Baltic level focusing on strengthening internal AML/CTF control framework;
- Represent KYC function in Group wide projects related to KYC area;
- Support KYC function in defining, aligning and prioritizing requirements for AML/CTF internal control framework development;
- Build and maintain good relationships with different stakeholders within Baltic Banking and across the Group including towards Swedbank Group units and other Swedbank Group Entities;
- Facilitate calibration of different requirements and finding solutions that would fit to different stakeholders;
- Manage and implement change management initiatives.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree in the field of Business Management or Business Administration;
- Experience on leading cross-border projects and/or teams;
- Excellent communication skills in English and one of the local languages is an advantage (Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian), both in writing and speech;
- Ability to use Office software (such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) on a good level;
- Strategic mind-set, combined with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to tailor messages depending on the target group;
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance;
- Experience in AML/KYC area.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are working cross-border and are jointly delivering challenging projects in a dynamic environment. It is and will be an interesting journey." Olga Rekke, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 26.10.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2450-3650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2650-3950 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.