- Apie įmonę
- Provides eWork, Indexing and document management functions for all contracts.
- Analyzes contract documents thoroughly for completeness, duplicates, etc.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for overseeing maintenance and reporting of office equipment problems and finding permanent solutions to resolve.
- Works closely with contract staff on obtaining any outstanding documentation.
- Indexes all contract documents received within 24 hrs. by operating high volume scanning, coping and faxing equipment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensures prompt delivery of Contracts Departments regular and special handling incoming and outgoing correspondence twice a day.
- Reports any issues that may hinder or delay the delivery of the mail.
- Provides administrative support for the collection, scanning and maintenance of contract documents.
- Organizes and files membership and vendor contracts efficiently .
- Indexes membership documents accumulated through new set-up or customer GPO change.
- Responsible for communications and customer satisfaction within mail function.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company and work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills as well as attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills both for data and situations
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to work through difficult tasks
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (Advanced level), Word and Outlook
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.