- Apie įmonę
Software Development Manager (Ordering and Store Operations)
Come and join our Ordering and Store Operations Teams! Our mission: help Revel’s customers thrive by allowing them to run their business online. We’re delivering high-availability services which focus on quality, efficiency and integrations of the ordering journey. As a development manager, you’ll have a direct influence on us fulfilling this mission.
Quality in everything we do. We ensure quality with a range of tools and techniques. These include code reviews, peer programming, CI pipelines and tests. We write robust automated tests for every piece of code we craft using appropriate combinations of unit, integration, performance tests, etc. We release code using automated pipelines that support continuous delivery. We are always working to evolve these processes.
Be the change you want to see. As part of the teams leading the change in Revel, you will continuously get a chance to innovate on the codebase and make a difference in the engineering department by evolving the way we work.
Continuous personal growth. Be challenged and motivated by Revel’s talented, yet friendly engineers who will push you to new levels of professionalism. You’ll have access to both technical and leadership career opportunities across Revel’s expansive suite of products. The next challenge is always just around the corner.
Communicate boldly. We enter conversations with clearly and strongly stated opinions, but eagerly listen and learn from our teammates. Your voice will be heard in our self organizing, team led structure.
Agile as a mindset. Scrum as a framework. We promote an agile mindset by using the scrum framework to let teams self organize and own their work. We always adapt each to our team and project.
Work as a team. We foster and develop new hires at all levels of experience, thereby accelerating their onboarding and helping launch their careers at Revel.
As a devlopment manager, you will:
- Oversee the technical design and delivery of software features to ensure compliance with architecture standards, guidelines and objectives
- Help establish and instill best practices and techniques for a high level of quality and scalability
- Hire, mentor and professionally grow motivated engineers
- Create a culture of quality with a sense of urgency
- Coach, inspire, and lead Agile teams
- Engage with product owners, scrum masters, QA and other stakeholders to ensure key objectives for target markets are met
- Dive into product specs, technical designs, code and test plans to drive quality deliverables
We expect, that you have:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of leadership experience building and managing diverse development teams for software product delivery
- 7+ years development experience of large-scale business applications consisting of mobile applications, full stack web, and cloud technologies
- Experience in Agile development practices and working with agile based tools such as Jira and confluence
- Applied development best practices such as TDD, code reviews and continuous integration in practice
- A high level of experience in system architecture, technical design and software development technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with AWS Cloud services is a plus
- We use Python extensively (and Node.js in some cases) for our backend services. Using frameworks such as Django, Flask, GraphQL and Express
- We’re quality-conscious and do a lot of automated testing leveraging tools like Cypress, Postman/Newman, K6, pytest, jest and others
- CI is the glue between devs and ops. To make full use of it, we also have Terraform and GitLab CI in our toolbelt. Our infrastructure lives in the AWS cloud
We offer a sign-on bonus: sign a job contract in October or November and you will be entitled to one-time sign-on bonus equal to one month of your base salary
We are a product company: we influence product development decisions and create tools for driving foodservice businesses to success
We have a unique cultural environment: supportive leadership, Agile values, feedback culture, recognition of professional accomplishments
We care about technology and quality: our tech initiatives are bottom-up, teams organize guilds and cross-site meetups
We care about our employees: health insurance is provided for every member of our team
We invest in personal development: annual conference budget, 10% of working time dedicated to learning, Udemy license
We share our success: Profit Sharing Plan for employees
We work flexible hours: you are in control of your working schedule
By applying for a job position and submitting your personal data, you confirm that you have read and accept Revel Systems’ Applicant Privacy Notice: