- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Credit Control Specialist (Maternity cover) to be Responsible for credit control management, perform a variety of Credit Control tasks and participate in process improvement activities.
• Complete day-to-day collection processes
• Conduct outbound e-mails to customers, negotiate, and collect unpaid debts
• Perform overdue reporting and analyse financial data
• Maintain credit limits and manage new requests for credit
• Manage activities related to factoring process
• Perform balance sheet analysis and risk evaluation
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of Credit Risk and Collections process
• Good command of English language
• Effective communication skills
• Detail-oriented and proactive personality
• Knowledge of Italian is not mandatory but would be considered as an advantage
• Credit control management experience is not mandatory but would be considered as an advantage
• Privilege to work for an industry leader
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements
• People orientated company culture, positive and smart colleagues
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars
• Flexible working hours and remote work opportunity
• Accident insurance and private health insurance
• 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius but we also offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1600 EUR – 1900 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you can see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by 08-11-2021 via Outokumpu Careers page. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Jolanta Sirtautienė, email@example.com, + 370 688 72 630.
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaitė-Griškevičienė, HR Specialist Recruiter by firstname.lastname@example.org, +370 683 90123.