- Apie įmonę
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company at our Vilnius office.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
‣ Act as a primary contact for all daily technical questions and discrepancies;
‣ Communicate with maintenance contractors, Flight and Cabin Crew, Maintenance and Operational departments and OEM;
‣ Control the validity of daily/weekly checks and deferred defects;
‣ React immediately and organize technical assistance and parts request in case of defects with a main target to maintain planned flights schedule;
‣ Handle AOG events;
‣ Administer and distribute A/C Status reports;
‣ Administer incoming technical documentation;
‣ Provide troubleshooting assistance for maintenance, when required;
‣ Record statistical data – major technical delays, cancellations and reasons for it, etc.;
‣ Review, analyze and administer incoming parts requests, communicate with Material and Logistics team.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
‣ Aeronautical university degree and/or minimum of one-year work experience in Part-145 and/or Part-M organizations;
‣ Technical apprenticeship;
‣ Flexibility and readiness for action;
‣ Ability to work in a team;
‣ Stress handling and multitasking;
‣ Knowledge of technical processes and regulations;
‣ Excellent knowledge of the English language (spoken and written);
‣ Ability to work in day/night shifts.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
‣Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
‣Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
‣Competitive salary (starting from €1954 gross basic salary, additionally night shifts paid extra) and social benefits,
including health insurance;
‣ Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
‣Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
‣Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.