- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate be responsible for analyzing Clients, which are legal entities – international financial institutions?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Carry out enhanced customer due diligence of companies operating in the high-risk sector and present conclusions and suggestions to decision-makers;
- Participate in meetings with clients on KYC / AML issues (eg, before establishing business relationships, initiating regular client visits, etc.);
- Represent the functions performed in the organization and actively share knowledge and experience with colleagues;
- Provide insights and suggestions for working with companies operating in the high-risk sector;
- To actively contribute to the implementation of the goals of the sub-department and to perform the tasks assigned by the head of the sub-department.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher Education;
- Excellent organizational skills, initiative and independence;
- Good problem solving, analytical thinking skills, focus on goal and result, high work efficiency;
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work under uncertainty/stress;
- Curiosity and desire to improve in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing risk assessment;
- Knowledge of Swedbank products and experience of working with business customers would be an advantage;
- Very good English language skills (oral and written).
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Gediminas Marius Pakeltis, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 03.11.2021
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3050 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.