- Apie įmonę
LINE STATION COORDINATOR / A320 MECHANIC
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the growth and further development of the company at our Vilnius office.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Travel worldwide;
- Build a Line Station from scratch;
- Work in a different environment with people from different cultures;
- Be the key person running the station within the project length;
- Combine both – maintenance experience and office duties.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Bachelor degree (diploma in aviation would be an advantage);
- FTS, HF, EWIS training (appropriate level as described in P-145 requirements);
- 3+ years of work experience on A320 family aircraft;
- General knowledge of the relevant type of aircraft (A320 Family Type Training would be an advantage);
- Flexibility, ability to set priorities and make quick decisions;
- Willingness to work day/night shifts, ability to work under pressure, and attention to details;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge and experience in operating computer software programs (work skills with OASES software would be an advantage);
- Willingness to go on business trips for a longer period of time.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (starting from €2280 gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: hybrid work schedule, opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic), daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.