- Apie įmonę
The key things we are looking for:
HR professional who is very pro-active with a can-do attitude, able to take responsibility and ownership for key HR functions, and at all times act with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Proven HR generalist experience
- Multicultural experience in an international business environment
- Ability to prioritize and focus in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Positive and can-do attitude, highly assertive, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Strong organisational and analytical skills, detail oriented
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Fluency in English is a must
- Understanding of Lithuanian labor law and knowledge on any policy changes
- Proficient skills in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Experience of using an HRIS system - Previous experience of Workday hugely beneficial
You’ll be a massive people-person channeling your energy and passion to help deliver on key aspects of the People & Talent strategies and initiatives for all existing employees. You’ll also be highly organised, excellent attention to detail, coupled with a sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritise.
- Act as the first point of contact for Vilnius office employees on people related questions
- Manage employee relations and act as an escalation and resolution point in employee relation disputes
- Support employees with standard HR requests - leave queries, employment verification letters, reference letters, etc.
- Manage all standard exits across the business, capturing key data and feedback from all departing employees
- Organise trainings based on different team needs, track learning budget, periodically submit required learning documents to get EU grant, ensure mandatory training compliance locally
- Support Vilnius management during employees performance evaluation process
- Ensure smooth employee engagement survey process in Vilnius office
- Participate in HR policies / processes development and implementation
- Work collaboratively with global HR colleagues to localize global initiatives
What we offer:
Salary from 1750 EUR gross per month depending on experience and skills the candidate will bring to the role.
We offer comprehensive benefits, from medical and dental coverage, accidental insurance plans, mental wellness, paid sabbatical leave, and employee recognition rewards!
The working world has changed. So have we: we also offer flexible work from home policies. For those travelling into our Vilnius office we have free snacks, drinks, tea and coffee. Win-win!