- Apie įmonę
You are passionate about people and process. You are the role model for servant leadership. You guide the teams in understanding Agile practices and how to get the most out of self-organization. You empower the teams deliver quality products that meet our customer’s needs and manage any impediments that may come up. You foster a safe and trusting environment where communication, creative problem solving and collaboration are valued. In addition to supporting several scrum teams you also work on Engineering PMO projects that support a culture of quality and delivery.
- Develops a clear understanding of projects within the program portfolio, leads scrum teams with a clear understanding of business and IT context, and develops an understanding of cross-program portfolio synergies and dependencies.
- Drives the Agile-driven segments of complex, cross-functional, enterprise projects, leading multiple high performing, and often globally distributed teams.
- Works independently, without the need for day-to-day guidance.
- In partnership with the product owner and managers, mentors/coaches scrum teams on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition, facilitates the definition of minimal viable product, and leads continuous refinement and prioritization of the product backlog.
- In reference to Agile best practices and learnings from previous projects, establishes the scrum framework for the project and secures scrum team and management team working agreements.
- Drives development of the release and sprint roadmaps.
- Leads sprint planning and task definition, sprint execution, impediment removal and tracking, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Partners with project and release managers in production deployment activities.
- Ensures that Agile-related project reporting, such as burndowns and status updates, are relevant, transparent, and add value.
- Experience leading Agile scrum teams in a technical environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Agile/Scrum training or certification
- Excellent communication skills
- 2+ years in project management, preferably in a technical environment
- Moderate to expert-level knowledge of the JIRA tracking tool (or similar Agile tool)
- Familiarity with Confluence, GitHub
- Employment in a stable, well recognized international company
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Friendly team of professionals
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Training programs and excellent travel conditions
- Variety of recognition opportunities
- Modern office
- Flexibility working schedule
Work could be partially remote during the pandemic.