- Apie įmonę
Aventus Group (www.aventusgroup.com) is an international Group of innovative digital loan providers leading the financial progress of European and Asian clients since 2009.
Aventus Group develops business in 14 countries. With HQ in Vilnius, Aventus Group operates in Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Czech Republic, Russia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Vietnam, Philippines, Sri Lanka, India, Kenya, Romania.
The Group also partners with P2P-based loan marketplace PeerBerry www.peerberry.com, which is one of the leading P2P alternative investment platforms in Europe.
IT hub with 150+ high-level IT professionals is our driving force behind innovative and efficient IT solutions and FinTech integrations.
Currently, group companies employ more than 1500 employees.
Currently, we are in search of an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Banking, who will be responsible for launching the digital bank in Lithuania.
- to prepare a business plan and the basis for launching the digital bank in the market,
- to estimate the budget for the establishment of the bank,
- cooperate with the regulatory authority in order to obtain all the necessary documents for the establishment of the bank,
- perform market analysis and initiate the necessary market research in order to create a competitive and technologically advanced digital bank,
- prepare a plan for the internal structure of the bank, on the basis of which the necessary staff will be hired,
- to design, develop, and implement the strategic plan for successful bank development.
- the university degree of economic, financial or law,
- an extensive and proven experience in a top management position in the bank or other regulated financial institution,
- knowledge of regulatory requirements for financial institutions (especially banking),
- high level of understanding of new technologies and modern client needs,
- strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- strong negotiation skills,
- ability to think strategically and execute methodically,
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected,
- passion about innovations and future banking.
- Work in an international team of professionals,
- Ambitious tasks and a wide range of powers,
- Possibilities business trips to EU countries and Asia,
- Cosy office in Vilnius with an experienced team,
- Additional bonuses and motivation system from the company.