- Apie įmonę
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client offers central counter party clearing for commodities and derivatives instruments that covers products in equity and index derivatives as well as fixed income on Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and Danish markets.
The team performs a variety of post-trade activities and focuses on providing customer support, continuous client training and education, handling of derivatives trades and positions as well as participates in systems change projects.
• Settle cash and securities positions in close collaboration with other operational units.
• Execute own process/transactions/requests with limited support from peers or colleagues.
• Work proactively with customers to cultivate and maintain relationships.
• Improve processes and services by identifying improvement areas and implement changes with small impact on own area.
• Execute processes, system, transactions upon request from customers.
• Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 1-2 years of related work experience.
• Experience with different types of securities and understanding how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted.
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
• Ability to perform under tight deadlines and efficiently prioritize projects and operational tasks.
• Understanding of the different systems required to perform qualitative system testing and support all types of customer requests.
• Corporate action knowledge is an advantage.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.24
€ 3640 – 7440
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
€ 1620 – 2460
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.18