- Apie įmonę
What responsibilities you will have
• Create product documentation from scratch;
• Communicate with developers and QA engineers to find out how do the features, you have to describe, work;
• Update and edit written copies according to feedback;
• Try new features on the latest builds and communicate with QA engineers if there is something wrong.
• Excellent English language skills (C1 level or greater);
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
• Experience working with Madcap Flare or RoboHelp;
• Ability to express complex information in a clear and concise way;
• Attention to details.
What we expect from the candidate
• Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other colleagues;
• Curiosity and desire to learn;
• Experience in the tech industry would be an advantage.
The Team develops and supports retail solutions in areas as cash management, self-service and goods vending for global markets. The team consists of software, electronics and mechanical engineers, located in Stockholm/Kista and Vilnius development hubs.
• Gross salary for this position 1400–1700 Eur. Salary offer for candidate depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate;
• 3 additional vacation days;
• International projects and innovative retail business facing solutions;
• Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
• Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
• Company’s shares with discount;
• Accident insurance 24/7 worldwide.