- Apie įmonę
We are currently looking for QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST to join our E-Commerce team.
StrongPoint E-commerce department has approx. 50 people which are based in Stockholm, Vilnius, Kaunas, Oslo.
What you would do
• Prepare test plan following testing methodologies, techniques and best practices;
• Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results;
• Work closely with development team to ensure high quality project delivery;
• Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements;
• Run User Acceptance Testing workshops;
• Train and share knowledge with Junior QAs;
• Escalate test execution shortcomings and propose improvements.
• General understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting;
• Knowledge of Desktop and Web applications testing;
• Familiar with API testing tools such as SoapUI or Postman;
• Bonus points: programming and test automation knowledge (C#).
About the products
• Last Mile delivery products: Click & Collect, Delivery Manger;
• Software has centralized, multi-tenant part, different types of web interfaces, App (iOS, Android) and distributed terminals (Windows based) which operates hardware.
• Gross salary for this position 2630 - 4200 Eur. Salary offer for candidate depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate;
• The freedom and the whole playground to implement your ideas;
• Flexible company culture;
• 3 additional vacation days;
• Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
• Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
• Company’s shares with discount;
• Accident insurance 24/7 worldwide.