- Apie įmonę
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client Moody’s Lithuania is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions. Their data, analytical solutions and insights help decision-makers identify opportunities and manage the risks of doing business with others. They believe that greater transparency, more informed decisions, and fair access to information open the door to shared progress. With over 11,000 employees in more than 40 countries, Moody's combines international presence with local expertise and over a century of experience in financial markets.
About the Role:
Moody’s is seeking an experienced Data Analyst who will be an exceptional addition to the Global HR Service Delivery team. As an Data Analyst, you will play an essential role in supporting our data-driven decision-making culture with advanced HR analyses and actionable insights, thereby driving meaningful change at Moody’s. The ideal candidate sets a high bar for themselves, likes to solve problems, and is intellectually curious. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal satisfaction when sharing knowledge with teams across the organization, then this is a great role for you.
• Applying your technical expertise to help solve, inform, influence, support, and execute our HR business decisions.
• Using tools and programming languages like R, Python, SQL, Excel, Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Visier, and other internal tools to work efficiently at scale.
• Creating and iterating on ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and analytic models to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
• Certifying data access rights for report/dashboard output.
• Assisting with the creation/ownership of standard metric calculations.
• Shared responsibility for maintaining documentations related to team services and solutions.
• Implementing design requirements for data storage and transmission.
• 3+ years of relevant HR analytics experience focused on delivering data-driven insight on the talent practices of an organization.
• Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to deliver solutions in a timely fashion.
• Proven experience working with semi-structured, multifactorial data to solve problems.
• Familiarity with a variety of statistical (e.g., Python, R) and visualization (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, Visier) tools and techniques (e.g., regression, segmentation).
• BA/BSc in a field that emphasizes data analysis and visualization (e.g., computer science, social sciences, physical sciences, math, engineering, or statistics), or equivalent work experience.
• Expertise in data analysis/visualization tools and techniques.
• Ability to develop high-quality data products (catered to the audience) that tell stories and inspire action.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with other team members and stakeholders.
• Exceptional judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive HR data.
• Strong initiative and attention to detail.
• Invested in our core values: We are one team; We relentlessly pursue better ways; Character matters.
Salary up to 3516 Eur Gross depending on experience
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.