- Apie įmonę
Junior Data Analyst is primarily responsible for the collection, processing, enforcement and reporting of piracy-related data to our clients, using our own in-house developed technology and tools. Additionally, the Junior Data Analyst is responsible for day-to-day communication with the Client Service Managers on client project related matters.
- Use multiple technologies to detect, analyze, and remove infringing online content;
- Generate standard and customized reports;
- Provide responses to client or Client Service Managers’ queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Analyze and suggest explanations for shifts in trends;
- Take an active part in improving processes;
- Work as a team player.
- Command great English and communication skills;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Proficient computer user;
- Willing to help others and works well in a team;
- Value know-how and experience over formal training;
- Attention to details;
- Able to work fulltime & in shifts: Mon-Fri, Tue-Sat, Sun-Thu.
- Additional health and life insurance;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Celebrating of victories, trainings and other motivational measures;
- International company and startup culture;
- An open working environment for new ideas.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is
guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “Simplika“
would manage your personal data for your possible employment
opportunities both at “Simplika“ and/or clients of “Simplika“. You have
the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to
delete your provided personal data.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1950 – 2900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.07
€ 1400 – 1650
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.17
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.15