- Apie įmonę
We are currently looking for KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER to join our StrongPoint team.
Your responsibilities will include
• Active sales for existing and new key account customers;
• Develop trusted relationship and product portfolio with major clients;
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customers’ needs and requirements;
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner;
• Resolve any issues faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
• Represent our organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
What we expect from you
• Solid experience in key account management (preferably in IT or other technical business area);
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationship with professionals of all organizational levels;
• Higher education in business management, IT or engineering;
• Fluent English language skills;
• Ability in problem solving and negotiation, self-sufficiency;
• Willingness to commit and have fun.
What you will find
• Possibility to be a part of a leading company in the market;
• Innovative products and solutions to be proud of;
• International working environment;
• Team that is united by much more than only working together.
• Gross salary for this position 2320 – 3480 Eur. Salary offer for candidate depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate;
• The freedom and the whole playground to implement your ideas;
• Flexible company culture;
• 3 additional vacation days;
• Wellness benefits: health insurance, sports compensation;
• Leisure clubs’ activities and sports events compensation;
• Accident insurance 24/7 worldwide;
• Company’s shares with discount.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 2500 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.13
€ 3300 – 4100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.14
€ 3300 – 6700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.21