- Apie įmonę
You will be responsible for the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of Alter Domus clients and will act as a liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account with responsibility for the quality of the work carried out for the client. Specifically, you will:
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting packages to clients and internal teams;
- Ensure all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types are reviewed and accurate prior to external delivery;
- Assist with new client onboardings, audits, and other strategic initiatives;
- Coordinate with client and ensure team is fully aware of all daily deliverables and expectations;
- Assume responsibility for training and development of C&SP staff;
- Ownership of process improvement and final delivery of solutions;
- Develop a “big picture” mentality of daily portfolio accounting tasks, internal system usage, and how we deliver to our clients;
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables agreed with Client and Trustee are met per service level agreements;
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, complete, and delegate tasks while providing high quality customer service;
- Apply experience and understanding of market and best practices when managing transactions and data flows;
- Develop leadership skills by participating in strategic initiatives;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your managers or clients;
- Mentor and review the work done by members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
- 3+ years of professional experience within a business or financial service related role;
- Working knowledge of loan operations, credit/debt funds, portfolio accounting principles and customer service experience;
- Experience mentoring, managing workloads and training of team members preferred;
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems;
- Responsive, friendly, professional, and highly organized communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- Broad market knowledge and familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools a plus;
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy;
- Willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment;
- Expertise in Credit Fund Accounting and Bank Loan Markets operations;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible.
- We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game;
- The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.