- Apie įmonę
The Senior Accountant will be part of the Technical Account team, based in Germany. The Technical Accounting team deals with more complex accounting issues, consulting on certain narrow technical aspects and restructuring processes.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of the consolidated monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS and US GAAP
- Assisting in the development and implementation of accounting policies following IFRS and US GAAP and conveying of the content through presentations and workshops offered to business units across Europe
- Conducting impairment analyses on goodwill, long-lived assets, and investments following German GAAP (HGB), IFRS, US GAAP, and preparation of related documentation in English
- Contact person for the financial reporting team and business units regarding complex accounting issues, e.g. fair value determinations or the recognition and measurement of restructuring provisions
- Review and critical assessment of accounting memorandums prepared by the subsidiaries
- Preparation and documentation of SOX- and other internal controls
- You have a degree in economics (business administration, business informatics, industrial engineering)
- Ideally you have already gained several years of work experience in the technical accounting/financial reporting team of a publicly listed enterprise or with an international accounting firm or you have worked on business valuations (M&A)
- You have strong analytical skills, you are curious and passionate about solving complex and unusual accounting issues
- You can work both independently and in a team on exciting topics in finance and accounting
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- German language skills would be an advantage
With colleagues from more than 35 countries, our open and multinational working culture is characterized by diversity. We offer various opportunities to grow at McKesson Business Services Lithuania through our demand-oriented further training programs. Helping our employees to develop is one of our top priorities.