- Apie įmonę
Join the team of experienced and energetic leaders, passionate about customers, Telia and technology. Its unique opportunity to join the company in newly established role as Infrastructure Security Manager.
Your next challenge?
You will be responsible for technical IT and network security in Technology division and you will contribute making sure that our solutions meet security best practices and comply to highest industry standards. Your input will be critical when building customer specific IT and Network solutions. You will be part of cybersecurity incidents investigation and remediation team. Primary focus of your work will be technical (e.g., hardening of our solutions) rather than creating documents.
Short term: You will start by working on development of technical security roadmap and participating in ongoing and new projects (e.g., 5G implementation, next gen TV solution) representing technical security domain together with colleagues from Telia Company.
Long term: Your goals will be to ensure continuous work supervising and securing that our solutions and localized implementations meet dynamic industry needs and responding to evolving cyber-threats.
Who are you?
A hands-on expert of security tools and techniques, knowledgeable in best practices of the network and IT areas, able to work closely with several organizational units in parallel to ensure security measures are on the right level.
- You enjoy working in the international company with dynamic business. You are an expert, who is committed to the organization's objectives, the one who can drive changes and execute on multiple projects.
- You are self-driven, result oriented and proactive
- You are great in problem solving and have superior analytical skills
- You can deep-dive into details when needed keeping overall picture as a main priority
- You enjoy co-operating with others, building relationships with other Technology and IT teams and business units
- You display a positive outlook and have a high level of integrity
- You are not afraid to challenge existing ways of thinking
- You have strong sense of #Ownership
- Strong IT / Technology background
- A proven track record in IT and Networks technical security
- CISSP, CEH or similar certificate as an advantage
- Developing IT Security services, processes, implementing security tools
- Great knowledge of IT and Network standards, industry practices
- Practical experience in systems hardening and maintenance from the security perspective during full lifecycle
- Experienced identifying and mitigating risks associated with known and potential vulnerabilities
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. Welcome to Telia - the Home to your next big opportunity. You will be part of Technology division, where we strive to build competitive services to our customers. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results.
Each employee Telia has additional employee benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plans
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days with work experience
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed, and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4410 – 6500
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.01.27
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.01
€ 1090 – 1290
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2022.02.07