- Apie įmonę
Do you want to take part in an exciting journey in developing Group Compliance areas of responsibility and processes, adding new perspectives and interfaces between Risk and Compliance whilst working towards knowledge-intensive and central parts of Swedbank?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Help to set the tone and culture expected by internal and external stakeholders by embedding the control and conduct framework;
- Advise and check business areas;
- Monitor to confirm adherence to policy and regulatory requirements;
- Provide day-to-day compliance oversight support and expert advice to the products business with respect to regulatory, policy, reputational & conduct matters;
- Identify training requirements and developing and administering ad hoc and periodic training to the respective business units.
What is needed in this role:
- At least 2 years of compliance or any other relevant experience in a financial institution or regulatory agency in the following areas: customer protection, market conduct and privacy;
Have a high education degree;
- Substantial understanding of financial products, services as well privacy matters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian, along with the ability to successfully convey sensitive or difficult information.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Being proactive, service minded, seasoned in a multi-cultural environment;
- Solid sense of responsibility, responsiveness, and desire to learn and deliver results;
Multi-tasking & project management skills.
"Join our team and …
be a part of an international team of professionals. Teamwork for me as a manager is the key to success. My goal is to create a great team spirit where everybody enjoys what they do and can develop personally as well as professionally.
If you are a driven person and find it motivating to work in an event-driven environment where you are given a responsibility and challenges, then this is the perfect place for you.
Join us. I’m looking forward to your application." – Kazimieras Zaveckas, Head of Compliance
We look forward to receiving your application by 02.11.2021.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2650-3950 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1100 – 1950
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.15
€ 2000 – 3000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.19
€ 1400 – 1900
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.05