- Apie įmonę
Strategic Staffing Solutions international client has helped its customers become financially confident by making daily banking and important financial decisions easy. Today it is called innovation, but it has always been a part of the company’s heritage. They are constantly challenging themselves to improve the services, advice, tools and guidance they deliver. By doing so the company aims to achieve their vision "to be recognized as the most trusted financial partner".
You will become a part of the Secure Development Programme. The overall purpose of the Secure Development Programme is aimed to implement comprehensive standardized SDLC (system development life cycle) processes (create/update/change) to make it as easy as possible for developers to be successful at secure coding.
You will work in the programme to drive its initiatives and report to programme manager.
Contractor will be part of Secure Development Programme and participate in
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a project manager.
• Project Management certification.
• Ability to work in dynamic environment and quickly adapt to changing needs.
• Experience working with cyber security/secure development related projects (optional).
• Experience working in a programme is considered and advantage.
You will find:
• An inspiring environment in a large, international and growing IT organization.
• Working in rapidly growing and highly demanded field – cyber security.
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.