- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about ServiceNow, CMDB and Asset Management?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, implement new and change the existing ServiceNow Discovery solution and CMDB data model based on internal standards and best ITIL practices;
- Deal with different management systems integrations towards ITSM and CMDB in infrastructure and platform services area;
- Innovation possibilities, large-scale implementations and a very high ambition;
- Be part of a team taking the bank platform automation to the next level;
- Collaborative and agile way of working to grow professionally;
- Work alongside other smart professionals in a cross-functional and cross-border team, locating in Baltics and Sweden.
What is needed in this role:
- ServiceNow System Administration and development experience;
- Asset and Configuration Management principles with experience in the ServiceNow Discovery tool;
- Understanding that CMDB is not only for reporting, but as data source for different automation systems and integrations;
- Understanding CI life cycle management and relation to CI/CD pipelines;
- Knowledge in creating Software Integrations utilizing web services (SOAP, REST);
- Relational Databases concepts, T-SQL or PL/SQL experience;
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred;
- Last but not least - you are a natural problem solver and a creative person, big-picture thinker, energetic collaborator, delivery-focused, emphatic and observant.
"Join our team and ...
You'll have an opportunity to work with one large scale ServiceNow implementation in cloud with many purchased modules and different customers. Our team is big and full of different area experts on their fields, you will learn every day something new from colleagues who are friendly and collaborative. We work as SCRUM team with agile mindset. And it is important for me to have a work environment where everyone can grow and have fun.” Tarvo Kesküla, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 08.11.2021.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3000-4500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome