- Apie įmonę
Are you passionate about Front-end development? Have experience in Back-end as well? Can’t decide which one you prefer? Apply and let’s talk how to combine both competences while working in Digital Lending!
We are looking for an experienced Full-stack Software Engineer to join our international agile team consisting of Software Engineers, Scrum Master, Business Analysts, Product owner and Team manager. The team is located cross-border both in Vilnius and Stockholm. We develop seamless lending solutions on the Internet bank and mobile bank applications for almost 4 million customers in Sweden. We take a full responsibility for our deliveries – starting from an idea up to development and maintenance. It is very exciting to work in the lending area which is the key area in the bank and which empower the many people and businesses to create a better future.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work on front-end features in internet bank or mobile apps if you are interested in App development;
- Design, develop, deploy & maintain back-end services/integrations;
- Be in the forefront of implementing services on the new cloud native back-end platform built on CI/CD principals and modern application infrastructure;
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions;
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by our team to troubleshoot and resolve incidents;
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical depth and writing unit tests;
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth – innovation sprints, workshops, hackathons, conferences, e-learning, books.
What is needed in this role:
- A relevant academic degree or equivalent work experience within IT;
- 3+ years of experience with front-end and/or back-end development;
- Experience with modern front-end application frameworks (like Angular, React, Vue);
Experience with Java and REST APIs;
- To enjoy teamwork and act as a team player in the cross functional team and constantly improve the way of working;
- To be curious and motivated to develop and improve your skills continuously;
- Experience in agile way of working;
- Fluency in English and good communication skills.
Technology stack we use:
- Back-end: Java, REST, Spring Boot, Web services;
- Front-end: Angular, AngularJS, Typescript, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, node.js;
- Mobile apps: Kotlin, Swift;
- Dev. environment: Jenkins, GIT, Gradle, any of - Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ, VS Code;
- Other: Jira, Confluence (wiki), MS Teams.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of our awesome international team of talented professionals. We promote a healthy work-life balance and believe that we should enjoy life while working and not only after work hours. We celebrate the wins, but more importantly we're not afraid to fail, we always learn and try again. We aim for fun, friendly and collaborative atmosphere as we know that you do your best work when you feel your best. So, come and bring your personal experience, your background, your insights and perspectives, because together we can learn more and reach higher!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me on Linkedin if you have any questions, I will be happy to connect.” – Eglė Pivoriūnė, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 14.11.2021.
Team manager: Eglė Pivoriūnė +37061227645
IT recruiter: Justina Kalvaitienė +37066442734
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 or 3250-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.