- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Senior Data Architect to join Data Architecture function within LTG Digital, our IT center. You will be driving data architecture, data flow and integration designs for system and data solution implementations. You will also be involved in building our data integration platform and cloud-based Data and Analytics platform.
Why join LTG’s Digital? It’s a fantastic role to grow as a data professional and leader and become a truly versatile Data Architect.
- Technology: You will have an exposure and opportunity to upskill in multi-cloud technologies and best-in-class tools for data integration and data management;
- Process: You will learn and employ data best practices in Data Governance such as DMBOK (Data Management Body of Knowledge);
- Data: You will have exposure to variety of data domains: from customer, product, and assets, to supply chain, diagnostics and IoT;
- People: And most important, you will join a team that is passionate about data and building the right things.
Data Flow and Integration Design at Solution Level (50%)
- Work with the Solution and Integration Architects to specify data integration requirements at solutions level;
- Evaluate which data entities and/or attributes will be created and which – integrated in the new solutions;
- Design the data flows and identify optimal data sources for master data;
- Lead Source to Target data mapping exercises for data integrations between different APIs or other interfaces;
- On demand, lead data migration exercises and advice on master data and data quality topics;
Data Architecture Designs at Enterprise level (30%)
- Work with the data owners, process architects and enterprise architects to define enterprise data model, master data sources and master data flows;
- Communicate how data travels through processes and systems across the enterprise and cross-projects;
- Communicate data flows and data models to key stakeholders: data owners, solution architects, enterprise architects, Architect Board and, if needed, IT Committee.
Data Strategy and Data Governance (20%)
- Assist in the evaluation of data sources to develop strategies and designs for better data quality, integration, performance, scalability, usability, and insights
- Assist in developing, publishing, and advocating Data Architecture and Data Modelling standards, policies, and procedures
- Create supporting documentation and metadata, such as business glossary, data catalog, data models, data flows, CRUD matrices, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture / Data Architecture/Data Integration or 4+ years of experience in Data Warehousing, Business intelligence, Analytics, Data Engineering or Software Development
- Experience in designing data models and/or data flows on an enterprise or complex solution level
- Understanding of data integration approaches, methods, and technologies
- Good understanding of information lifecycle management, data management, data governance, data quality and business intelligence principles and methodologies
- Knowledge of data management principles (DMBOK); Enterprise Architecture principles (TOGAF, Zachman) is a plus
- Proven lead capabilities in conceptual analysis and holistic problem solving
- Proven ability to take ownership or initiatives or projects with the ability to lead and facilitate business requirements workshops and data requirement analysis
- Experience in coordinating data / information requirements of multiple departments and complex sources, including assessment of usefulness and reliabilitystem experts, data engineers, software engineers
- Work in one of the biggest and strategically important Lithuanian enterprises
- An opportunity to contribute to improvement of corporate activities within dynamic work environment during the period of changes
- Professional development for ambitious and motivated
- An opportunity to travel with company’s trains free of charge in the territory of Lithuania
- Additional health insurance