- Apie įmonę
What you will be doing:
• Participate in moving existing infrastructure to the cloud;
• Designing and developing data warehouse and data marts;
• Building ETL/ELT pipelines.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science /Information Systems/Engineering/related field;
• Familiar with BI architecture and data warehousing;
• Data pipelines and workflow management tools e.g. Airflow;
• Object oriented scripting language Python/Java;
• Code versioning (GIT);
• Bash experience;
• Fluent in English and Lithuanian;
• Good communication skills, being a team player, active and collaborating personality.
What you can expect here:
• Opportunity to expand your knowledge in one of the most promising business areas – e-commerce;
• International company and startup culture;
• An open working enviroment for new ideas;
• Professional development and career opportunities;
• Celebrating of victories, trainings and other motivational measures;
• Flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home;
• Salary: from 2500 eur/mon. gross and additional benefit pack.
Confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that CVO Recruitment would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities.