- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
TransUnion Lithuania - the team of more than 260 enthusiastic developers, testers, engineers, data service analysts. All our efforts contribute to the overarching goal to provide relevant and timely information for consumers around the world to increase their financial abilities and widen their choices in life, what we call at TransUnion #InformationForGood.
The Infrastructure Services Team are accountable for smooth and secure IT platform components – networks, load balancers, servers, storage appliances – life cycle. All activities are based on ITIL best practice and metrics, team also uses Agile methodology whilst working on projects. The Infrastructure Services Team are more than 20 (including you) highly skilled and talented individuals based in Kaunas, Lithuania and Leeds, UK.
You have more than two plus years’ worth of knowledge in supporting large organization in their journey to Cloud platforms, including deployment automation and hardening? Have passion to improve things, plan future ahead, explain to people how systems work? Enjoy working in large self-efficient team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic people as you are? Then you found the home for your talent! Come, join TransUnion!
What You'll Bring
- Have working experience in at least one of public cloud technologies – Azure and AWS.
- Have technical skills in at least one of the domains – Platform (Windows or Linux servers and Storage) or Networks.
- Are comfortable with automation tools like Ansible, Octopus, TFS.
- Are able automate by scripting in languages like Bash or PowerShell.
- Are familiar working MS SQL database technologies and highly available (HA) architectures.
- Are familiar with ITIL and Agile methodology.
- Ability to work with Jenkins or Terraform, would be considered as an advantage.
- Certification in any technical domain would be considered as a great advantage.
Impact You'll Make
The Cloud Engineer role has deep expertise in one of the domains - Networks or Platform - and is responsible for building, hardening, and keeping safe TransUnion Europe products which are moving to Cloud platform, both AWS and Azure.
The role contributes to the creation, maintenance and management of automated mechanisms produced by the Infrastructure Services Team to enhance TransUnion products and make them seamlessly scalable, highly available and secure.
Being a part of the Infrastructure Services Team Cloud Engineer is engaged with the IT projects, carries out technical delivery of 2nd/3rd line support of all aspects of the platform, including creating and reviewing designs and documentation. At least part of their time is spent on sharing professional knowledge, establishing, and mastering best practices, proposing, and delivering Proof of Concept solutions.
The role is part of Cloud Technology team, which is a part of IT Infrastructure Services team.
What You Will Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find Out More About Our Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning