- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
TransUnion is a worldwide risk and information solutions provider, with a headquarters in USA, that has been operating in Lithuania for more than eight years. Our office is located on the Nemunas Island in the Zalgiris Arena. The main responsibilities of the TransUnion Lithuania team are to develop innovative technological products, support client faced services and underpinning IT infrastructure both in Azure cloud and on premises.
Network support team are accountable for smooth and secure network components – switches, routers, load balancers, private networks - operations. Team owns core network support operations - standard housekeeping tasks, systems patching, upgrade and configuring of network devices; All operations are based on ITIL best practice and metrics. Network support team are fourteen (including you) highly skilled and talented individuals.
You have more than five years knowledge in supporting large organization networks, including network automation, migrating to cloud, switching, routing, firewalling and securing them? Have passion to improve things, explain to people how systems work? Enjoy working in large self-efficient team with professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic people as you are? Then you found the home for your talent! Come, join TransUnion!
What You'll Bring
- Have a minimum of five years operating in an enterprise-class network, including experience of network automation, cloud, next generation firewalls, switching and routing and Load
- Strong Network Automation skills using scripting and automation tools.
- Preferable previous experience in migrating from on-premises to cloud.
- Ability to support and mentor other team members
- Demonstrate platform knowledge, troubleshooting and fault resolution skills.
- Ability to assess user requests and implement in accordance with a change management process.
- Ability to manage own workload and seek assistance from within the team and wider company to drive verbally and written.
- Experience of working to an ITIL framework.
- Be graduated in IT or related area.
- Hold a professional level industry certification (CCNP, F5, CCSP or similar).
- Understanding of segmented and multi-DMZ architectures.
- Have understanding about payment card industry (PCI), General Data Protection (GDPR) Act or Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) Act.
- Excellent communication skills.
Impact You'll Make
The role is responsible for the companies network automation, migration to cloud, support and maintenance of TransUnion Europe region network infrastructure for systems and products. The goal of the role is to support our company to cloud and network automation journey, provide 2nd and 3rd line support of network infrastructure. The support for underlying components – switches, routers, load balancers, private networks – covers device configuration, hardening and patching.
The individual taking this role prepares and implements network changes in response to user requests and project work adhering to change management process. They also are accountable for keeping current and growing team knowledge base, communicating with wider teams to introduce service management efficiencies, adherence to the processes.
What You'll Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Engineer, Network Engineering