- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
If you desire to seek higher purpose in your work, you are The One we are searching for! We are a company that empowers data, combined with technology, to deliver data solutions that helps our clients give opportunities to their customers. Our insights enable families to buy their first house or a bigger car to fit their extended family; lets parents give their children access to top universities; or give people a chance to transform their hobbies to fully-fledged businesses.
Come, join your new team at TransUnion Lithuania!
TransUnion is US based credit reporting agency that provides data/insights and information to help consumers and businesses make informed decisions. It operates in more than 30 countries and has more than 8000 employees. The company provides customer credit reporting, portfolio management, marketing and audience segmentation, healthcare revenue cycle management, customer acquisition, investigations and collections, fraud detection and prevention, identity verification and authentication, customer analytics and consulting, data breach, and customer engagement solutions.
What You'll Bring
- Requirement’s analysis experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience authoring features files using gherkin syntax.
- Experience building automated test packs.
- C# .NET software engineer skills.
- Experience testing service-based API’s.
- You have a curiosity for new technologies and techniques, and keep yourself up to date.
- You are familiar and competent with build & release pipelines
- Good communication in English
Impact You'll Make
As an Automation Engineer in the Credit Reporting team, you’ll be using your knowledge and enthusiasm of modern engineering practices to help progress flagship TransUnion products towards the defined future state of a cloud based micro-service architecture. This will be done whilst ensuring that the live service of the products is protected, and the business is supported through roadmap deliveries.
You will be part of a development team of around 7 people, made up from development and test engineers, supporting technical decision making and helping to identify and improve test coverage through automation. You will work in a highly collaborative environment and improve the processes of the team and across the development department, as a member of the Development Community.
As an experienced automation tester, you will map requirements, identify opportunities to improve automated test coverage, help maintain automation frameworks, author feature files, and develop and maintain existing tests. You will also support other testing activities within the team as and when required.
What You'll Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Huge focus on delivery quality
- Health insurance package and competitive salary with performance-based bonuses
- Employee referral program
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement events and certifications
- Pluralsight membership, regular Code Dojos, Linkedin learning zone access
- The chance to travel to our other development bases
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking and VIP Zalgiris box
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find Out More About Kaunas Office Life
TransUnion Job Title
Engineer, Software Development