- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
Join over 260 professionals’ team in TransUnion Lithuania in Kaunas and be part of the global TransUnion company – one of the “The Big Three” largest credit-reporting agencies.
We offer you higher purpose. If you desire to seek higher purpose in your work, you are The One we are searching for. We are a company that empowers data, coupled with technology, to deliver data solutions that helps our clients give opportunities to their customers. Our solutions enable families to buy their first house or a bigger car to fit their extended family; lets parents give their children access to top universities; or give people a chance to transform their hobbies to fully-fledged businesses.
What you‘ll bring
- Held a DBA role for five or more years working with SQL Server (2008, 2012, 2014, 2017)
- Advanced use of T-SQL (stored procedures, SQL Agent Jobs, Deployment automation)
- Experience of High Availability / Disaster Recovery technologies (Mirroring, Always On Availability Groups)
- Experience of Replication (especially transactional with centralised distribution)
- Proven experience of working with sensitive data in a secure manner.
- Solid understanding of DevOps, Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and methodologies
- Familiarity with use of source control, especially around database projects (including branching, workflow, peer reviews etc.)
- Good technical understanding of TFS/Azure DevOps Server and Octopus Deploy.
Basic level of PowerShell scripting.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Held a DBA role for two or more years working with a range of Azure hosted Database technologies (Azure SQL Database / Managed Instance, Cosmos DB)
- Good knowledge of OLAP and SSRS.
- Familiarity with either Octopus Deploy, TFS/Azure DevOps Server.
- Monitoring toolsets (ELK stack, Splunk etc.)
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban processes and methodologies
- Advanced PowerShell
Impact you‘ll make
Your role will entail building and maintaining optimised and highly available database platforms, automating all manual steps to ensure that deployments are repeatable, reliable and rapid. The role will not just see you provide this as an initial service, but you will then provide the means to which the development function can self-serve to perform these installations via performant automated pipelines.
Along the way, you will be required to proactively lead or assist Decisioning delivery teams to troubleshoot issues within Route to Live environments, provide consultancy in the area of Route to Live pipelines and their ongoing maintenance plus ensuring that teams understand the critical importance of oversight in how data is managed and secured.
As solutions develop you will assist development teams ensure the operability of those solutions often providing a bridge between development and operational teams.
- Contributing to the design of database solutions.
- Building and maintaining optimised and highly available database platforms.
- Building and continuously improving CI/CD Pipelines to ensure databases are deployed and configured using automation technologies.
- Establish consistent standards for ensuring High Availability and Fault Tolerant systems.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for automating relevant processes.
- Troubleshooting data issues, providing consultancy in the area of data growth and ongoing maintenance.
- Proof of Concept work to enhance and support the work of the System Build team.
- Work directly with Dev & Test engineers to optimise data architecture and design approaches.
- Contribute to and evangelise community best practices.
- Establish yourself as the Subject Matter Expert for the Product area you are embedded within.
- Ensuring that systems are compliant (SOX, PCI etc.).
What You'll Get In Return
- Mature and highly motivated team
- Big focus on project delivery quality
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- Linux Academy, Ministry of Testing, LinkedIn learning zone memberships
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
Find out more about Kaunas office life:
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 30 – 38
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.29
€ 1300 – 2100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.29
€ 1700 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.26