- Apie įmonę
Coordinate and assist with NDI civil society development programs, including:
- Contribute to planning, designing and managing programs that support civic activists and groups;
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships and communication with program partners and with vendors, consultants and a range of civic actors;
- Coordinate and organize logistics for events, including online and offline trainings, consultations and workshops;
- Prepare periodic program activity reports demonstrating results;
- Prepare required financial reports of program events in accordance with NDI's policies;
- Translate program materials into English/Russian and provide English/Russian oral interpretation as needed;
- Track Belarusian political news as well as trends and emerging opportunities in civil society;
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Experience working in a professional or volunteer capacity with NGOs, civil society groups, social change movements, and/or community organizing;
- Excellent organizational and networking skills, including the ability to interact effectively with staff, civic and political actors, and other partners;
- High level of oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency in written and spoken Russian and English required (must be able to communicate
and work independently in both languages, as well as translate from each to the other.) Knowledge of Belarusian is an advantage;
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge in international relations, civil society and/or regional politics;
- High degree of organization and attention to detail;
- BA Degree or equivalent experience;
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet deadlines.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and motivation letter in English by email to the following address: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for: PA (Civic).
NDI will not sponsor residency or work permits for this position, therefore only applicants with
the legal right to live and work in Lithuania will be considered.
The deadline for the submission of applications is November 26, 2021.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.