- Apie įmonę
- Provide administrative and financial support as part of the Finance and Operations team
- Prepare required reports of program events in accordance with NDI’s financial policies
- Assist in organization of program activities such as scheduling, travel, booking venues, accommodation and meals, preparing event materials
- Prepare letters, agendas, memos and other documents as required; proofread and edit all documents for accuracy
- General administrative and financial tasks
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, working knowledge of Russian required
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience (working with finances and contracts, including tracking expenses and preparing agreements and similar tasks)
- Accuracy, attention to detail, ability to analyze information
- Ability and willingness to work under time pressure and to meet strict deadlines, good time management and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience;
Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of international affairs, politics and civil society is considered as an advantage
Interested applicants should submit a CV and motivation letter in English by email to the following address: email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line of the email the position you are applying for: Finance Assistant.
NDI will not sponsor residency or work permits for this position, therefore only applicants with
the legal right to live and work in Lithuania will be considered.
The deadline for the submission of applications is November 26, 2021. Only candidates selected for an interview will be notified.