- Apie įmonę
Accounts Payable Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist at Dexcom, you will be responsible for maintaining accounts payable records, receiving and processing invoices, employee expense reports. Additionally, you will perform daily accounting functions which include payment runs in the Accounts Payable ERP system, and prepare monthly accruals.
- Bachelor's or associate`s degree in accounting, finance, or related would be an advantage.
At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable principles, accounting standards.
- Strong knowledge in accounting software (Oracle or another ERP system) and Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel and Word.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proficient verbal/written communication in the English language.
- Self-motivated, pro-active, organized, and able to work within a team and independently.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and work in a fast-paced/growing company.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 1,650 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 1950 – 3100
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09