- Apie įmonę
Accounts Payable Specialist
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers, and providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our new established business center in Vilnius!
The role of the Accounts Payable Supervisor is to support and develop the transactional teams within EMEA Finance to drive towards best in class performance. The role will cover all aspects of Accounts Payable, Expense Management, and Payment process.
- Drive and support service delivery for Finance including Accounts Payable, Expense Management, and Payment process.
- Ensure timely payments of vendor invoices, expense reports and maintains accurate financial records and control reports.
- Play a key role in stabilising existing and new processes being managed by Finance, including developing and reporting operational KPIs.
- Form strong relationships and partnerships with Internal & External Customers across EMEA locations.
- Support and develop the team to during periods of significant growth strategies in EMEA, constantly focused on service delivery and operational excellence. Supervise and lead the team to ensure proper work allocation, team performance, motivation, and development. Participates in interview process.
- Develop and encourage continuous process improvements. Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing and innovative global organisation in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programmes.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonus, Health Insurance, Private Pension, 5 days additional vacation, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- Base monthly salary gross starting from 3,120 EUR gross. The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the role.
Sounds like you? Apply!