- Apie įmonę
Fraud prevention manager
We are looking for a Fraud Prevention Manager to join Risk Management Department of the Avia Solutions Group PLC. Together with Chief Compliance Officer you will be responsible for compliance with international requirements of fraud prevention, will manage all facets of fraud detection and prevention within the Avia Solutions Group.
- To set-up and maintain anti-fraud strategy that helps to prevent, monitor, detect and stop existing and emerging fraud trends. Create the processes and guidelines.
- Maintain the overall health of the organization’s fraud prevention programs by identifying, assessing, and mitigating operational and transactional risks by developing and monitoring risk-based programs based on organizational risk appetite(s).
- Identify and research potential fraud cases.
- Submit reports to the management regarding fraud.
- Provide the training for employees of Avia Solutions Group subsidiaries.
- Requires 2+ years of work experience in ABC/ fraud prevention.
- Analytical and goal-oriented mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ethical approach and ability to remain impartial and independent.
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Wide opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces.
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 3333 – 4995
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.09
€ 4410 – 6800
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.25
€ 2000 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.16