- Apie įmonę
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join Risk Management Department of the Avia Solutions Group PLC. Together with Chief Compliance Officer you will be responsible for compliance with international requirements of Corruption prevention, anti-bribery and AML, overseeing the effective development and implementation of the anti-corruption and AML programs within the Avia Solutions Group.
- Overseeing the design and development of the anti-corruption and AML programs.
- Developing the core procedure documents which form part of the anti-corruption and AML programs.
- Overseeing implementation of the anti-corruption and AML programs by the organization.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the anti-corruption and AML programs.
- Identify and research potential corruption cases.
- Submit reports to the management on compliance and AML risks and issues.
- Provide the training for employees of Avia Solutions Group subsidiaries.
- Requires 2+ years of work experience in corruption prevention.
- Analytical and goal-oriented mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ethical approach and ability to remain impartial and independent.
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary and compensation package;
- Wide opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant international and ever-growing business environment.
- Discounts and special offers from various partners.
- Brand new modern office with free gym, pool and tennis tables, and chill spaces.
- A buffet that serves a wide variety of food at friendly prices.
- Children's room where you can leave your kids to play with supervision.
Daugiau jūsų paiešką atitinkančių rezultatų:
€ 4000 – 5000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.08
€ 3000 – 4000
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.05
€ 3200 – 3700
Galiojimo pabaiga: 2021.12.18