- Apie įmonę
Cyber Security analyst
• Real-time security monitoring
• Network traffic analysis
• Vulnerability scanning
• Incident analysis
• Security systems fine-tuning (dashboards and detection rules creation, use cases management)
• Network, servers, and endpoints intrusions finding
• Examination of security lapses to find their root source
• Contribute to the implementation of MITRE ATT&CK matrix to strengthen the sustainability of the organization cyber security
• 2 years’ experience in IT security
• Practical skills working with SIEM, IDS, IPS
• Hands-on skills in malware analysis
• Skilled in log analysis
• Knowledge about forensics methods
• Knowledge about Linux, Windows, and Web applications security
• Common understanding of ISO27k, NIST 800-53, CSC20, Enisa Threat Landscape
• Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
• Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
• International work environment.
• Health Insurance.
• Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
• Gym in the office.
• Employee events.
• Possibility to work remotely.
• Indoor dining room.
• Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
• English courses.