- Apie įmonę
Senior IT Manager
- Execute GROUP IT Strategy within a multi-company international environment
- Ensure IT operations are managed and effective
- Consolidate common IT spending across the Group companies
- Drive initiatives to achieve the highest efficiency in employees productivity
- Mitigate business risk to an acceptable level
- Compliance with regulatory and Group level standards
- Provide core IT solutions and support local IT
- Perform IT due diligence/assessment during pre-acquisition and post-acquisition of new companies, lead integration to the Group, and ensure the necessary level of compliance to Group-wide standards
- Your stakeholders would be IT Managers / IT representatives from group subsidiary companies globally (Baltics, UK, Scandinavia, Iceland, even Vietnam and Indonesia, etc.)
- Be part of IT Governance and IT Management activities and strategic initiatives
- Supplier Management
- Experience as IT Manager or similar IT management position
- Very broad IT knowledge (IT services, systems, digital workplace, cloud, networks)
- Be comfortable dealing with C-level executives
- Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL processes with an Agile mindset
- Stakeholder Management
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.