- Apie įmonę
IT System Administrator
- Deployment of new business applications in Microsoft Windows environment and maintenance of existing ones, working with change requests.
- Administration and support for multi-company environment with hundreds of servers and thousands of users in EU and globally
- Participate in migration and integration projects (during the acquisition of the new company migrate servers, AD objects, M365 products, and data)
- Focus on automation and high cyber security standards, vulnerability remediation, and patching, system hardening.
- You will work in a highly experienced team of professionals in a shared IT services center at the holding company and be responsible for IT services and solutions used globally.
- Work under ITIL with a Service Desk system covering services, incidents, problems, change management;
- Experience with virtualization (VMware)
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft/Windows administration
- In deep knowledge of Active Directory, domains, trusts, and forests, GPO.
- Microsoft server-side products/roles (AD, DNS, files, print, DHCP, RDS, IIS, MSSQL)
- Experience administrating Microsoft 365 tenant and digital workplace products: Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint
- Able to write scripts (Powershell)
- Opportunity to work with innovative IT solutions for the aviation market.
- Professional, passionate, and collaborative collaborators.
- International work environment.
- Health Insurance.
- Learning and development opportunities to further improve your skills.
- Gym in the office.
- Employee events.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Indoor dining room.
- Partnership discount system for cooperating companies.
- English courses.