- Apie įmonę
What We'll Bring
Do you enjoy being surrounded and collaborating with like-minded and talented people who have a passion to innovate? At TransUnion we use innovation to make trust possible by helping consumers be reliably and safely represented in the marketplace. If this sounds like you come, join your new team here at TransUnion Lithuania!
What You'll Bring
- Degree in Economics or Business Administration preferably major in Accounting;
- Has 0+1 years of relevant experience in Finance/Accounting;
- Work experience with ERP and IT systems.
- Business proficient English.
- Strong attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Good PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Impact You'll Make
- Reviews and verifies invoices to ensure compliance to company policies and procedures for such elements as: proper approval, accuracy, and reasonableness.
- Inputs and codes invoices in the P2P of the financial information system on a daily basis to ensure payments are processed in time.
- Responds to inquiries from suppliers and the status of their payments.
- Perform reconciliations, clearings and closing tasks.
- Assists with month end closing.
- Reconcile suppliers statements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Joining TransUnion in this role you would provide new and existing suppliers with the best possible service. This role is specifically responsible for the accounting and payment of invoices and expenses in line with payment terms and approval mandates.
What You Will Get In Return
- Experienced and highly motivated team
- Health insurance package
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Financial rewards for Azure/AWS certifications
- Well defined career growth path using a matrix of skills needed to move on to the next level
- Dedicated training budget for professional improvement
- LinkedIn learning zone membership
- Modern 2500 square meter office in Zalgiris arena with free parking
- Free of charge entry to Zalgiris LKL and Euroleague basketball games in VIP Zalgiris box
- Regular team events such as team buildings, summer/winter parties, sports & retreats
- Opportunity to participate in TransUnion Share purchase plan
- Flexible working and work-life balance
TransUnion is a global information and insights company which provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people in more than 30 countries. We call this Information for Good®.
TransUnion is a leading credit reference agency and we offer specialist services in fraud, identity and risk management, automated decisioning and demographics. We support organisations across a wide variety of sectors including finance, retail, telecommunications, utilities, gaming, government and insurance.
Find out more about our office life:
At TransUnion we’re proud to be recognized as a great place to work for our dedication to creating a culture where associates are included, valued and embraced for who they are. We’re also committed to supporting physical, mental and financial fitness with a series of events and activities.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Our recruitment experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. You will be based either from our office in Kaunas or working remotely as part of our ‘flex together’ approach.