- Apie įmonę
EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK - contemporary bank with a human touch. We combine the best face to face banking consultancy with a speed and flexibility that digital banking brings.
Following our vision - Banking for Growth, EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK will focus on delivering contemporary accessible financial products to SMEs & entrepreneurs.
We are looking for Relationship Manager to work in Vilnius office who will be manager of frontline relationships with the customers. RM also provides analytical support to the customers, building the relationship throughout the existing and new customers.
Relationship manager responsibilities include:
• Keeping a dialogue with present and future customers to understand their business objectives and challenges.
• Analyzing customers financial data and providing advisory service.
• Providing prospect for new sales leads and closing sales.
• Coordinating with the relevant departments to execute the customer’s needs.
• Ensuring complete and accurate information is provided on all the customers documents before submission to credit committee or other departments.
• Maintaining customers database.
• Managing the pipeline monthly, compiling credit proposals and renewals, monitoring the performance of accounts within the portfolio and developing of the existing portfolio.
To be comfortable in this job, you will need:
• Work experience gained in roles such as sales/project manager, client relationship in a Bank or other lending institutions.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and customers.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or other relevant qualification.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills.
• Fluent English and Lithuanian.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Sound credit analytical skills, knowledge of loan, treasury, and other cross functional products.
• Strong business acumen with a well-established network of business contacts.
Monthly salary for this position (brutto): from 2200 - 2500 EUR.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please get in contact with our Recruitment partner „Talent Space” by applying to email@example.com or getting in touch with Jurga Dabrilienė by phone +370 60420115 or through LinkedIn.